Enterome's Management to Attend Upcoming Meetings
Paris, France – March 10, 2023
Enterome, a clinical-stage company developing first-in-class immunomodulatory drugs for cancer and inflammatory diseases based on its unique Mimicry platform, today announces that its management team will attend and take part in 1-on-1 meetings with potential business partners at the following meetings:
- Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit - March 14-16 in Boston (MA), US
- BIO-Europe Spring - March 20-22 in Basel, Switzerland
- MATWIN's MEET2WIN - May 11-12 in Bordeaux, France
Enterome’s CEO, Pierre Belichard, will present an overview of the Company and take part in 1-on-1 meetings with potential investors at the following conferences:
- BioTrinity 2023 - April 25-26 in London, UK
- Bio€quity Europe 2023 - May 14-16 in Dublin, Ireland
Head of External Communications
Tel; +33 (0)1 76 21 58 15
|Sylvie Berrebi / Mark Swallow / David Dible|
Tel. +44 (0) 203 928 6900
Enterome is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing breakthrough immunomodulatory drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune diseases. Enterome’s pioneering approach to drug discovery is based on its unique and powerful bacterial Mimicry drug discovery platform, allowing it to analyze and uncover new biological insights from the millions of gut bacterial proteins in constant cross-talk with the human body. Its first-in-class small protein and peptide drug candidates modulate the immune system by closely mimicking the structure, effect or actions of specific antigens, hormones, or cytokines.
The company’s two pipelines of drug candidates include:
- OncoMimics™ peptides, a pipeline of peptide-based immunotherapies. Lead candidate, EO2401, is in Phase 2 clinical trials in patients with glioblastoma and adrenal tumors and has demonstrated clinical proof of concept. EO2463 is in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for indolent non-Hodgkin lymphomas, with clinical data expected in H1 2023. EO2040, a new immune therapy, is expected to start a Phase 2 trial in 2023 in patients suffering from colorectal cancer with ctDNA-defined, minimal residual disease. EO4010 is in development for third-line colorectal cancer and targeted to enter clinical trials in 2023.
- EndoMimics™ peptides, a pipeline of next generation bioactives acting like human hormones or cytokines, are being developed in collaboration with Nestlé Health Science, for food allergies and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Lead candidate, EB1010, expected to enter the clinic in 2024, is a potent local inducer of IL-10, designed to improve therapeutic outcomes for patients with IBD.
Enterome employs 70 people and is headquartered in Paris, France. Since its inception, the company has raised a total of €116 million from Europe- and US-based life science investors and more than €100 million from pharmaceutical partnerships.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at: www.enterome.com
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- September 2023
- Diegem: Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation with Dr. P Frei
- Barcelona: BioSpain 2023
- October 2023
- New York City: BioFuture