OSE Immunotherapeutics To Present at ‘Immuno-Oncology Summit Europe’ and at ‘Tumor Myeloid-Directed Therapies Summit’ In London and Boston
Presentations to focus on CLEC-1, novel myeloid immune checkpoint target for cancer immunotherapy
NANTES, France, May 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OSE Immunotherapeutics SA (ISIN: FR0012127173; Mnemo: OSE) has been invited to provide an update on its R&D programs in immuno-oncology at two dedicated international conferences in May and June. The Company’s broad presence in scientific cancer research events confirms its expertise in the highly attractive field of myeloid cells and macrophages, identified as poor prognostic factors in oncology and in immune escape mechanisms of cancer immunotherapies.
Details of the OSE Immunotherapeutics presentations:
- Immuno-Oncology Summit Europe 2022
May 23-25, London, UK, and Online
Date and time of presentation: Monday, May 23rd at 11:00
Myeloid Checkpoints: Validated and Novel Targets from Target Validation to Clinical Translation
- Tumor Myeloid-Directed Therapies Summit
June 14-16, Boston, MA
Date and time of presentation: Wednesday, June 15th at 10:00am ET
Modulating Myeloid Cell Functionality via the SIRPa-CD47 axis and Novel CLEC1 Checkpoints to Bridge the Adaptive and Innate Immune Systems
The presentations will focus on:
- * CLEC-1, a novel checkpoint to regulate the antigen cross-presentation properties of dendritic cells;
- The identification and validation of novel immune checkpoint targets and development of their antagonists as an innovation in cancer immunotherapy to enhance myeloid cells and promote antigen presentation to bridge the innate and adaptative immune system;
- How the SIRP?-CD47 axis stimulates macrophages to recruit the adaptive immune arm via chemoattraction, and inhibition of this pathway may avoid T cell exclusion in synergy with T cell immune checkpoint and clinical translation.
*Collaborative program between OSE Immunotherapeutics and Dr Elise Chiffoleau’s (https://cr2ti.univ-nantes.fr/research/team-1) research teams (Center for Research in Transplantation and Translational Immunology (CR2TI), UMR1064, INSERM, Nantes University at Nantes University Hospital).
ABOUT OSE Immunotherapeutics
OSE Immunotherapeutics is an integrated biotechnology company focused on developing and partnering therapies to control the immune system for Immuno-Oncology and Immuno-Inflammation. Its balanced first-in-class clinical and preclinical portfolio has a diversified risk profile:
Immuno-Oncology first-in-class products
- Tedopi® (innovative neoepitope combination): the Company’s most advanced product; positive results for Phase 3 trial (Atalante 1) in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients in secondary resistance after checkpoint inhibitor failure.
Other ongoing combination trials sponsored by cooperative clinical research groups in oncology:
Phase 2 in pancreatic cancer (TEDOPaM), sponsor GERCOR.
Phase 2 in ovary cancer, in combination with pembrolizumab (TEDOVA), sponsor ARCAGY-GINECO.
Phase 2 in non-small cell lung cancer in combination with nivolumab, sponsor Italian foundation FoRT.
- BI 765063 (OSE-172, anti-SIRP? mAb on CD47/SIRP? pathway): developed in partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim in advanced solid tumors; positive Phase 1 dose escalation results of BI 765063 in monotherapy and in combination with ezabenlimab (PD-1 antagonist); ongoing expansion Phase 1.
- OSE-279, anti-PD1 – advanced preclinical stage.
- BiCKI®: bispecific fusion protein platform built on the key backbone component of anti-PD1 combined with a new immunotherapy target (for example: BiCKI®-IL7, preclinical stage) to increase anti-tumor efficacy.
Immuno-Inflammation first-in-class products
- OSE-127/S95011 (humanized monoclonal antibody antagonist of IL-7 receptor): developed in partnership with Servier; positive Phase 1 results; ongoing Phase 2 in ulcerative colitis (sponsor OSE) and ongoing Phase 2a in Sjögren’s syndrome (sponsor Servier).
- FR104 (anti-CD28 monoclonal antibody): licensing partnership agreement with Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in transplantation; ongoing Phase 1/2 in renal transplant (sponsored by the Nantes University Hospital); US IND obtained by Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for a clinical trial; Phase 2 planned in an autoimmune disease indication.
- OSE-230 (ChemR23 agonist mAb): preclinical stage therapeutic agent with the potential to resolve chronic inflammation by driving affected tissues to tissue integrity.
CoVepiT: a prophylactic second-generation vaccine activating cytotoxic T lymphocytes against COVID-19, developed using optimized epitopes from SARS-CoV2 viral proteins, epitopes non impacted by multi-variants. Shows good tolerance and very good level of T cell immune response. In clinical testing, a long-term memory response was confirmed at 6 months.
For more information: https://ose-immuno.com/en/
Click and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
+33 153 198 757
+33 607 380 431
U.S. Media: LifeSci Communications
Darren Opland, Ph.D.
+1 646 627 8387
French Media: FP2COM
+33 607 768 283
|Guillaume van Renterghem – LifeSci Advisors|
+41 76 735 01 31
This press release contains express or implied information and statements that might be deemed forward-looking information and statements in respect of OSE Immunotherapeutics. They do not constitute historical facts. These information and statements include financial projections that are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by OSE Immunotherapeutics’ management in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate.
These forward-looking statements include statements typically using conditional and containing verbs such as “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “target”, “plan”, or “estimate”, their declensions and conjugations and words of similar import. Although the OSE Immunotherapeutics management believes that the forward-looking statements and information are reasonable, the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ shareholders and other investors are cautioned that the completion of such expectations is by nature subject to various risks, known or not, and uncertainties which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of OSE Immunotherapeutics. These risks could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed in or implied or projected by the forward-looking statements. These risks include those discussed or identified in the public filings made by OSE Immunotherapeutics with the AMF. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. This press release includes only summary information and should be read with the OSE Immunotherapeutics Universal Registration Document filed with the AMF on 15 April 2022, including the annual financial report for the fiscal year 2021, available on the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ website. Other than as required by applicable law, OSE Immunotherapeutics issues this press release at the date hereof and does not undertake any obligation to update or revise the forward-looking information or statements.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2022
- Digital RESI
- Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2022